Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kicking it back into gear

So I'm sitting here at about 149lbs. 8 less than back in July. Fuck. This stagnation, it kills.

I know what I'm doing, and a year ago I wouldn't have been able to stop it. But now I am. I'm way too fucking close to get complacent now.

Stop with the munchies, Kati.

Stop eating your damn feelings. It only makes you feel worse.

Carbs are NOT your friend. The cake IS a lie.

So today was back full swing into keto. No more tasty booze. No more taco bell, with it's sexy, sexy burritos of lies.

And now, the working out commences.  I've been running with the Zombies, Run! 5k trainer, and I love it. Much, much, more involving than the regular C25K app. I also downloaded a push up trainer, sit up trainer, and a squats trainer.

Oh baby, all the squats.

Cuz oh my god, Becky, I'm gonna get that butt.

1 comment:

  1. get in on them squats!!! we'll have better booties in no time!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete