Monday, December 3, 2012

20 pounds!

20 pounds bites the dust! I suspect that weight loss will slow down from here on out, as it regulates. However, I am starting several different work out type things... soon. That will definitely help and I'll start being able to see more results. Pictures soon, regarding the 20lbs, but I don't feel a lot different, really. Little things I notice, like the way my ring fits on my finger, or a pair of pants that use to be unable to button now bagging out on me by the end of the day. But I just don't... see it.

I'll be doing:
Couch-to-5k, 3x week
Bootcamp (Beginner's level, local gym), 3x week

When school starts again at the end of January, I'll not be in boot camp anymore, but I will be in 3 different PE classes, on top of the 3 academic ones. I'll be taking aerobics, "body contouring and conditioning", and yoga. Hopefully the pounds will drop, and the flab will tighten up, and by May... I should be fit and healthy and happy with the person I see in the mirror. I'm already happy with the inside, now I just need to match :)

Yay!

1 comment: