Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bioshock and plateaus

Ok so... first things first. Bioshock Infinite pushed back another month. We're looking at March 2013, now, which is not as far away as it sounds, I suppose. Either way, I'll be in school and I'll have to wait  play. BUT!!! Game play trailer! Amazing...



In other news... I've been sitting at this 186 mark for almost 10 days now. I know finals have been absorbing pretty much all my spare time and energy, but I need to get on top of it. I need to run. I need to eat better. I've been carb snacking here and there, when I'm in a rush, and it needs to stop.

I want more weight loss! I have to get it for myself.

I'm gonna do it...

I am doing it, but I'm gonna do it more. Hmph.

And, also, going to see The Hobbit this week! Very, very excited for this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment