Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Victory is mine!

I did it... I got straight A's in my classes this semester. I've never done it in my entire life. Probably not even in elementary school, when all you had to do was shut your mouth for a little while and pay attention. I never could get those two down...

But I did it! Four beautiful, clearly marked A's are sitting on my transcript now. I think these are also the first A's I've gotten in college, ever.

Also, day 2 of bootcamp. Ow. Ow ow ow. But I worked my ass off. Everything below my pecs is pretty much worthless. Ab work was super hard, leg work was super hard. Deltoids and biceps? A-ok, in comparison, at least. Gotta work those glutes and abs!

Doing some light cardio on my days off from bootcamp, should probably add some weight work, or something. Idk. I need so much work on glutes and abs it just makes me sad.

BUT FOR NOW... I CELEBRATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment