Monday, November 5, 2012

Ten Pounds!

I lost my first 10 pounds today :) I've done a few diets, tried weight watchers, and never have I gotten down 10 pounds through my own efforts.

Weight watchers is awesome, don't get me wrong, but there is something about the Dukan diet, and the tangible due date of your desired weight that really helps to motivate.

To celebrate my first week of the diet, and the inital loss of 6 pounds, my mom took me to get my first gel nail polish. For those of you who have never tried it, do it! It's super long lasting, and it's beautiful... so shiny. And they dry so fast it's practically impossible to mess them up.

I got a color called Princesses Rule! and it is the most amazing, pale pink, ultra sparkly color, ever. I recommend owning it immediately.

Off to class with me! I just wanted to pop in, and share.

1 comment:

  1. You are the princess rule ... the measurement by which all other princess are judged, my sweet :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete